WHY JOIN IMCORP
IMCORP is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. Our leading-edge cable diagnostic technology delivers precise and cost-effective solutions that maximize our customers’ success. We seek talented and dedicated people who want to join an exciting, high-growth company with a strong financial foundation. If your ideal is to work at a place where people listen to your ideas, respond quickly and work together to achieve the highest standards, IMCORP is for you. Join us, and be part of a creative team that is revolutionizing the energy industry. Your work will build a robust future for our customers, environment and communities.
- Top 34 Fastest-Growing U.S. Engineering Firms 7 years in a row – Inc. Magazine
- Top UCONN Start-Up Company
- Best Companies to Work in Connecticut – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Competitive pay
- Top-notch benefits, including medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, paid time off/holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, Flex Place program and more
You will be a member of the senior management team and lead the currency and evolution of the IT platform, with a relentless focus on seeking creative solutions to business problems that strip out friction, waste, manual work and that foster innovation, collaboration, and communication across the enterprise. This role will have a deep understanding of how the overall enterprise systems and tools are pivotal to IMCORP achieving its growth goals and is passionate about scaling systems that are leading the way for rapid business growth.
The primary responsibilities are for the management, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure, software, and data changes for the organization leveraging a strategic perspective with a passion for planning, process improvement, and communication. You will also be accountable for the key IT risk and IT compliance management areas, overseeing the data protection program, monitoring the effectiveness of the IT security risk management and third-party management functions, as well as overseeing the management of the IT security architecture function.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field; Master’s degree is preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Informational Technology roles
- 3+ years building, developing and managing technology teams
- 3+ years project management and/or Agile development experience; Agile Certified Practitioner or Project Management Professional certifications are preferred
- Experience using Lean management tools, techniques, and methodology
- Capability of developing and managing IT budgets
- Ability to develop enterprise capability roadmaps and evolve technology roadmaps that have supported business growth
- Ability to engage and manage IT suppliers, contractors, and consultants
- Ability to lead software development, analytics, and DevOps teams with a track record of successful implementations
- Technical understanding of:
- Information system security, including LAN, WAN, database, firewall and other perimeter device security
- Infrastructure components (LAN/WAN, virtualization, storage, Windows/Active Directory, SQL databases)
- Private, public and hybrid cloud technologies
- Ability to quickly learn business and technical processes, as well as adapt to new and evolving priorities
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across an organization
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction
- Ensure all IT teams are following safety procedures, organizational policies, and focusing on standards
- Collaborate on technology and business strategy across the company
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the user community and recommend strategic plans and solutions that align with company objectives
- Determine appropriate organization structure, staffing requirements, and resource criteria needed to meet current and future business needs with an ongoing focus on driving continuous improvement
- Provide strong project management and budget discipline to bring projects to completion on time and on budget
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and application systems' best practices to identify opportunities to strengthen foundational systems, reduce expenses and position IMCORP for growth
- Periodically review appropriateness of technologies used for system components and recommend modifications and/or upgrades when necessary to keep systems operating according to defined service level agreements and operating level agreements
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and deliver year over year improvements
- Supervising a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors and advisors
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to senior executives
- Lead efforts to improve IT processes
- Manages company’s SOC 2 reporting processes: interfaces with and manages compliance consultants and vendors
- Leads cybersecurity initiatives with a focus on risk management and compliance such as the development and delivery of IT security training and awareness campaigns, IT security policy, standards and policy exceptions management process.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the IT security, IT risk management, and vendor risk management functions, including assessing the level and quality of service provided by professional services, including software security and security controls assessment services.
IMCORP is the technology leader in underground power cable reliability. Our diagnostic technology locates existing cable system defects and determines future cable reliability. This performance-driven solution provides the most effective and efficient means to determine the reliability of new or aged cable systems. The IMCORP Factory Grade ® technology has enabled rapid growth across industries around the world. From single phase 5kV to 500kV, IMCORP is setting the standard in power cable reliability.
IMCORP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Qualified military veterans welcome.
Visit us at www.imcorp.com